Great news for small to medium enterprises!!! Your Local Enterprise Board is providing grants to the Value of €2500 for online activity.
If you’re eligible for the grant Point Blank would be happy to support you in the application process so Get in Touch
The application form is somewhat complex. To be successful it is very important to be both clear and concise about what you want to spend the voucher on and that you are receiving good value.
- Employ fewer than 10 people
- Turnover of less than €2 million
- Sole traders, partnerships or limited companies (does not include not-for-profit organisations or Chamber groups)
- Business must be trading, so have made at least one sale
- Business must be registered in Your Local Enterprise Area
- IT consultation
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of Internet related software
- Purchase of online advertising
- Developing an app
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy i.e. Social media marketing
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/ skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity
As you can see, the trading voucher can be used for enhancing your business online by exploring different avenues in digital marketing like Adwords, search engine optimisation, social media marketing or additional website features like booking systems.
Point Blank can provide guidance on the most appropriate use of the grant for your business. Get in Touch
What they cannot be used for
- Businesses that are not already trading
- Development of brochure websites
- Purchase of non-internet related software
- Anything other than online trading related activity
How the Scheme Works
If your business is eligible, complete and return the application form to your Local Enterprise Board, before the deadline.
- All applications will be reviewed by an evaluation committee
- If your application is successful, your business will be issued with an Online Trading Voucher.
- Service provider (third party web agency) will issue their invoice to the Local Enterprise Board for payment (up to a maximum of either 50% of the total costs or €2,500, net of VAT).
- Those who are approved for an online voucher are required to attend a morning training session on who to use and get the best value for money.
Again, Point Blank are available to support you in this process, so please Get in Touch